YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives you certain rights to your Personal Data. These rights can be found (mainly) in chapter 3 of the GDPR and include:
- Right of Access – You have the right to request information concerning if we process your Personal Data and if we do, you have the right to know what kind of Personal Data;
- Right of Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct and rectifiy any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you;
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data. Note that we may retain information needed to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreements, protect our legal rights and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security and operation of our Properties;
- Right to Restriction of Processing – You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently cease processing of some or all of your Personal Data;
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data for the purpose of transferring them to another service provider;
- Right to not be the subject of Automated Decision Making — You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. Including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affect you;
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of any Personal Data based on your consent, without it affecting the lawfulness of any processing done before you withdrew your consent;
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for a certain purpose or to object to your Personal Data being used for direct marketing; and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – If you believe that Frame Break has infringed your rights or otherwise infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular an authority established in your Member State or Country.
Accordingly, we offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights, as limited and expected under applicable law:
· Privacy Settings accessed via your account page – allows you to exercise choices about the processing of certain Personal Data.
· Notifications settings accessed via your account page – these settings allow you to choose which marketing communications you receive from us.
If you have concerns regarding the processing of your Personal Data, we hope you can work with us to solve them. However, you can also contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (“IMY”) or your local Data Protection Authority. The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection can be reached through the following address:
Phone: 08-657 61 00
Mail: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
Below we have set out which categories of data we collect, a description of that data, the legal basis we are using for collecting that data, and the purpose of collecting the data. If you have objections or further questions regarding e.g. a purpose for a particular processing or would like a more granular description of the data collected, please contact us in accordance with the “contact us” section.
The Personal Data we collect from you
|Categories of Personal Data (ex. in parenthesis)
|Legal Basis Purpose
|Identity Data (Player ID, display/user name)
|Data which is used to directly identify you – names or usernames, titles, avatars.
|Necessary for the The Data is necessary for Frame Break to be able performance of a to provide the service.contract (Art. 6(1)(b))
|Contact Data (email address, postal address) Location Data (city, language, country, IP-address)
|Data stored for us to be able to contact you. Data regarding location of the user.
|Consent (Art. 6(1)(a)), In certain circumstances you may provide us with legitimate interest (Art. contact information, such as when you wish to 6(1)(f)) contact us via our contact form – please note that we save the contact information you provide in such circumstances, to be able to reply to you. We may also need to contact you for the benefit of your interests, and as such will save your email address for that purpose. We deem such a purpose to constitute a legitimate interest. Legitimate interest (Art. We use location data to keep track of which 6(1)(f)) servers globally are being strained, and using that data to improve your experience by addressing e.g. latency/ping issues.
|Time Data (time of login, date of transaction, time of profile creation)
|Data indicating date/time of use for certain actions.
|Necessary for the Frame Break requires data on time of use etc. to performance of a be able to provide users with the expected contract (Art. 6(1)(b)) product/experience.
|Technical Data (IP-address, language, operating system)
|Data regarding technical information of the device used.
|Legitimate interest (Art. We use this data to optimize our services to 6(1)(f)) certain devices – if, for example, a certain hardware model is having continuous issues, this data helps us identify that problem.
|Data used to identify your age, birthday or similar information.
|Aggregated, anonymized Data
|Data which has been collected and subsequently anonymized for use in aggregated data sets.
|Not applicable. Anonymized Data is not subject to GDPR regulations and as such, it may be freely used. Nevertheless, we wish to inform you that we use anonymized data to better understand customer behaviour and how to improve the Properties.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share Aggregated Data with third-party partners and service providers. This Aggregated Data does not contain Personal Data and consists of statistics relating to usage of the Properties. We do this to better understand the experience of our users, and how to improve the Properties. Since the aggregated data we collect is anonymized and thus does not contain Personal Data, it is not subject to GDPR regulations.
TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU AND EEA
We transfer and share your information to third parties (including service providers operating on our behalf) which are located in countries outside the European Union (“EU”) and/or the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which may not have the same level of data protection laws as those in the country where you are located. When your data is sent to a country outside the EU/EEA that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, the transfers will only occur if we (or an applicable processor) have implemented what we believe to be appropriate safeguards in accordance with the GDPR, such as EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, which are deemed to offer sufficient safeguards with respect to the protection of the privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals. We do not transfer data outside the EU/EEA unless we judge that your Personal Data enjoys equivalent protection as if in the EU/EEA.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SAFE
We implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your Personal Data is collected, processed and stored as securely as possible. However, there is no such thing as perfect security and complete online or offline security can never be guaranteed, so you should always be careful when sharing your information online.
We have implemented various policies such as encryption, access and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of Personal Data.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
The Properties are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13 years old in the Properties or in connection therewith. If you are under 13 years, please do not use or access the Properties.
If we learn that we have collected and processed Personal Data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the erasure of the Personal Data from our systems. This may require us to delete the child’s account to the Properties.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Frame Break AB
541 23 Skövde